Frequently Asked Questions
Get answers to common questions regarding the Military Loans Network.
- I'm interested in becoming a lending partner. Where do I begin?
- To become a lending partner of the Military Loans Network, use our contact page to request a new lender application form.
- Does a lender have to be SCRA compliant to be a member of the Military Loans Network?
- Yes, we require all our lenders to be SCRA compliant. We follow SCRA rules and regulations to protect service members' and their families' financial well-being.
- Do I have to be an active duty military member to take advantage of these resources?
- Some, but not all, of the loan options offered require active duty status. The Military Loans Network offers its services to active duty military members, as well as veterans, military member spouses and dependents, and reservists.
- What types of loans are available from lenders throughout the Military Loans Network?
- Lenders in the network provide unsecured installment loans with fixed interest rates. Multiple repayment terms are available and all loans can be repaid early without penalty. Secured VA home loans are also available through some of our network members.
- How do I sign into my lender account?
- Click on the 'Your Account' link found at the top of every page to sign in and access your account.
- Do your lenders offer VA home loans?
- Yes. Military veterans, members currently on active duty, and spouses who meet the VA's eligibility requirements can apply for a VA home loan.
- My spouse was honorably discharged from the military, can a lender offer me a loan?
- Yes, both veteran service members and their spouses can apply for financing with members of the Military Loans Network.
If your question is still unanswered, please contact us and we'll glady answer your question directly.